Wire and Flat-stock Bending Machines
Our machines are specially designed for bending wire and flat stock
Need help ?
Our entire expertise is represented in our complete range of machines that answers to the needs of our customers. If you would like to know more about our solutions, contact one of our experts so we can help you find exactly what you are looking for.
The sequential range answers to the needs to produce prototypes, small or medium volumes. These machines are flexible and use low cost tools. They can adapt to frequent production changeovers. These machines are equipped with touch-screens, and run using our in-house developped intuitive software, which allows easy programming of parts. These machines can be easily integrated into a production line.
- From .065 to .47″ / 1,8 to 12 mm
- Speed and high quality for long symmetric parts
- From .35x.12″ to .98x.31″ / 9×3 to 25×8 mm
- Specially designed for busbars production
- From .35x.12″ to .47x.16″ / 9×3 to 12×4 mm
- Operations using CNC presses for cuttting, marking and notching
CNC multi slide machines
Our multi-slide machines’ solutions provide increased speed and repeatability, while allowing for fast tool changeovers, a clean production environment, integration of secondary operations and multiple loading capacities.