Leading the wire, tube and flat-stock cold forming world
A company of the Numalliance group.
Founded in 1986, NUMALLIANCE Group is one of the leading providers of turnkey productivity solutions for cold forming metal wire, tube and flat-stock. The company has developed its know-how far beyond bending. Numalliance solutions can also integrate secondary operations such as notching, cutting, punching, chamfering, welding, threading, embossing, robotization, thermal stabilization, 3D control and auto-correction of resulting programs.
All of Numalliance’s automated production machines and cells are designed and manufactured in France: Saint-Michel-sur-Meurthe – headquarters (88), La Selle en Luitré (35), Bazeilles (08), Saverne (67), Vourles (69) , and at MIB HYDRO in Le Chambon-Feugerolles (42).
Our solutions are sold around the world, banking on its 11 subsidiaries and technical sales offices (USA, Mexico, China, India, Russia, Slovakia, Germany, Brazil, Romania) and its network of 40 agents. Therefore they meet the expectations of all types of sectors: automotive, aeronautics, agriculture, construction, sanitary, furniture, medical, shop equipment and more!
The company Numalliance accompanies its customers all around the world, and offers them a reactive and attentive service.
Numalliance’s innovative solutions are recognized worldwide for their quality, accuracy, productivity and flexibility
The history of Numalliance showcases its development strategy: integrating complentarity, know-how, innovation and a global footprint to support its customers.
Jean-François COUNILH (CTO) & Joël ETIENNE (CEO) founder of MACSOFT – 2nd Generation on board.
The main innovations
- 1986 : First CNC to bend wire: “F” Series
- 1989 : Launch of ROBOMAC series
- 2005 : Launch of Touch & Form, our proprietary numerical control software
- 2016 : Advent of Industry 4.0
- 2017 : Development of robotic cells, first cell integrating 10 robots
- 2018 : Creation of Numaform and launch of Robomac E-Motion
From Macsoft to Numalliance
- 1986: founding of MACSOFT
- 2000: acquisition of SATIME (founded in 1984)
- 2001: acquisition of LATOUR (founded in 1872)
- 2003: merger of the 3 companies: creation of NUMALLIANCE
- 2013: acquisition of SILFAX (founded in 1990)
- 2015: acquisition of EMS (founded in 1949)
- 2019: acquisition of MIB HYDRO (founded in 1955)
- 2005: opening a sales office in China
- 2006: creation of Numalliance North America
- 2007: creation of Numalliance Romania
- 2012: creation of Numalliance Mexico and Numalliance China
- 2014: creation of Numalliance Germany, Numalliance Brazil and Numalliance India
- 2015: creation of Numalliance Slovakia
- 2017: opening a sales office in Russia
More than 13.000 machines and work cells worldwide.
A dedicated team to assist you through our 19 locations across the world.
A complete range of more than 40 versatile machines to meet all of your technical needs.
450 people committed to your satisfaction.
A third of our employees dedicated to engineering and R&D.
Our Motto: Innovation !
Developing and providing a strong global network to serve our customers.
Giving a competitive advantage to our customers through R&D and innovative products.
Ensuring the sustainability of the company. Securing employment for the future generation.
Becoming a reference in our industry and a one-stop-shop for our customers.
CSR, a real lever for performance and sustainability
We limit our environmental impact as much as possible. We promote eco-friendly concepts and methods by providing sustainable solutions that comply with laws and regulations, or chosing short-circuits and working with local suppliers whenever possible.
We promote the safety and well-being of our employees. We are committed to develop the talents of our team. We promote diversity, initiatives and collaborative work, real keys to success and performance drivers. We wish to guarantee employment locally for future generations and we are doing everything possible to achieve this goal.
We offer our customers sustainable solutions with real economic added value. We all work together for a solid and sustainable value creation. We place innovation at the heart of our business, serving our customers and our competitiveness. Our focus on risk management, is also a way to ensure the sustainability of our company.
A tight network of partners and suppliers places Numalliance at the heart of a dense and rich eco-system, to foster innovation, cost reduction and rigorous quality standards, Numalliance is a member of “Réseau Entreprendre LORRAINE“, “Bpi france Excellence” and a company labeled “Ambassadeurs des Vosges“.