Hydraulic and Electric Presses
Our presses are specially designed for processing metals, thermoset thermoplastic and other industrial applications.
Need help ?
Our entire expertise is represented in our complete range of machines that answer the needs of our customers. If you would like to know more about our solutions, contact one of our experts so we can help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Standard hydraulic press
- Presses from 100 to 200 T.
- Platforms from 800×600 to 1600×1200 mm
- Stroke from 500 to 1200 mm
- Opening from 800 to 1500 mm
- Presses from 10 to 100 T.
- Platens from 500×500 to 1000×800 mm
- Stroke from 400 to 500 mm
- Opening from 600 to 800 mm
Thermocompression laboratory press
- Presses from 15 to 100 T.
- Platen 300×300 to 600×600 mm
- Stroke from 200 to 400 mm
- Opening from 200 to 400 mm
- Heating power from 2 to 10kWh
Parameters adaptable to your specifications
- Tray dimensions
- Heating and cooling zone
- Cycle management
- Hydraulic accessory control
- Pneumatic and vacuum control
- Active parallelism balancing
- Thermoregulator control for thermal cycles
- Quick connectors for mold servo-control
Looking for state-of-the-art production control?
MIB By NUMALLIANCE presses integrate digital solutions to enhance productivity, notably through real-time production monitoring, rejection control and preventive maintenance.