Gamme : CNC multi-slide machines
Technical presentation of Numac Numaflex
A single machine that combines the agility of a double head bender with the speed and precision of a CNC multi-slide machine.
- From 2 to 10 mm
- Wire, Tube, Strip
- 2D or 3D bending from precut lengths or coil
- Multiple feed possible
- Top production speed thanks to full tooling or partial tooling solutions
- Suitable for medium to large size production runs
- Quick production changeover (no cams + tooling preset on plates)
- Easy integration of secondary processes (large bed table)
- Numac : a full tooling solution provides top speed, top precision and top bending possibilities (i.e. not having the limitations of sequential bending like bend-in-bend, compound bend …)
- Numaflex : a single or double head bender is integrated in the Numac for reducing tool cost and adding flexibility. Possible configurations vary from full sequential bending to a mix tooling + sequential bending
Man / Machine Interface
- Industrial PC based software
- Multilingual dialog and programming interface on a 19″ touch screen
- Simulation program
- Additional I/O
- Internet connexion : remote assistance and chat room
- Auto-corrective feedback from 3D-measuring devices
- Tool editor allows programming of complex parts
- Simulation tool to facilitate part set-up
- Program execution in slow motion
|NUMAC 2006||NUMAC 2008||NUMAC 2010||NUMAC 3006||NUMAC 3008||NUMAC 3010|
|Wire and tube capacity up to 600 N/mm²||2 to 6 mm||3 to 8 mm||3 to 10 mm||3 to 6 mm||3 to 8 mm||3 to 10 mm|
Parts made on the Numac Numaflex
Discover our other solutions
With internet connection we can remotely establish an accurate diagnostics and trouble shoot your machine.
Genuine spare parts are available in different location in the world for immediate delivery.
SHIPPING, COMMISSIONING & START UP ASSISTANCE
NUMALLIANCE offers logistics service to ship equipment to your door and can offer assistance at start up and ramp up phase.
SPARE PARTSINITIAL & COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING
We provide initial training for your production and maintenance teams at machine start and throughout the lifetime of your machine.
FEASIBILITY & TOOLING DESIGN
Our Engineering team helps you with parts feasibility and tooling design, at your request.
Get the most uptime for your equipment Numalliance customized after-sales service contracts.
Download the documentation
Looking for a reliable solution ?
In order to better meet your needs, please specify your sector of activity, the type of raw material (wire / tube / flat-stock) and any other information that can help us in your search for the most appropriate solution.
Looking to join us ? To apply for current openings or sending spontaneous applications, please visit our website : https://jobs.numalliance.com