Gamme : Sequential machines
Technical presentation of F2D
- From 3 to 12 mm
- 2D bending from coil
- Production of welded frames up to 800 x 800 mm
- Small to medium quantities
- Table holds the wire in case of forming long parts
- Welding parameters programed and saved with the part program
- Optional Pick & Place for orderly ejection of the frame
Man / Machine Interface
- Industrial PC based software
- Multilingual dialog and programming interface on a 19″ touch screen
- Simulation program
- Additional I/O
- Internet connexion : remote assistance and chat room
- Auto-corrective feedback from 3D-measuring devices
- Tool editor allows programming of complex parts
- Simulation tool to facilitate part set-up
- Program execution in slow motion
Parts made on the F2D
With internet connection we can remotely establish an accurate diagnostics and trouble shoot your machine.
Genuine spare parts are available in different location in the world for immediate delivery.
SHIPPING, COMMISSIONING & START UP ASSISTANCE
NUMALLIANCE offers logistics service to ship equipment to your door and can offer assistance at start up and ramp up phase.
SPARE PARTSINITIAL & COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING
We provide initial training for your production and maintenance teams at machine start and throughout the lifetime of your machine.
FEASIBILITY & TOOLING DESIGN
Our Engineering team helps you with parts feasibility and tooling design, at your request.
Get the most uptime for your equipment Numalliance customized after-sales service contracts.
Download the documentation
Looking for a reliable solution ?
In order to better meet your needs, please specify your sector of activity, the type of raw material (wire / tube / flat-stock) and any other information that can help us in your search for the most appropriate solution.
Looking to join us ? To apply for current openings or sending spontaneous applications, please visit our website : https://jobs.numalliance.com