Range : Sequential machines
Technical Presentation of the F45 / F46 / F47
100% electric wire bender, ideal for manufacturing small or long parts at high speeds.
- From 0.04 to 0.28″
- 3D bending from coil
- Fast production of parts from prototypes to large series
- Compact machine, limited footprint
- Fast and easy programming of parts
- 1 bending and cutting nose enabling to cut the wire with zero straight length
- Push bending nose
- Safety enclosure for the machine and de-coiler
- Tooling compatible with Robomac 2 heads
- Tooling compatible with Zig Zag tools (Robomac)
Man / Machine Interface
- Industrial-Grade PC powered by proprietary software
- Multilingual dialog and programming interface on a 19″ touch screen
- Simulation program
- Additional I/O
- Internet connection : remote assistance and chat room
- Auto-corrective feedback from 3D-measuring devices
- Tool editor allows programming of complex parts
- Simulation tool to facilitate part set-up
- Program execution in slow motion
|Wire capacity up to 600 N/mm² or 85 Ksi||From 1 to 5 mm||From .04 to .28"||From 2 to 7 mm|
Example of parts made with the F45 / F46 / F47
With internet connection we can remotely establish an accurate diagnostics and troubleshoot your machine.
Spare parts are available in various locations throughout the world, ready for immediate delivery.
SHIPPING, COMMISSIONING & START UP ASSISTANCE
NUMALLIANCE offers logistics service to ship equipment to your door and can offer assistance at start up and ramp up phase.
INITIAL & COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING
We provide initial training for your production, as well as maintenance teams at machine start and throughout the lifetime of your machine.
FEASIBILITY & TOOLING DESIGN
Our Engineering team helps you with parts feasibility and tooling design, at your request.
Get the most most uptime for your Numalliance-customized equipment with after-sales services contract.
Download the documentation of the F45 / F46 / F47
Looking for a reliable solution ?
In order to better meet your needs, please specify your sector of activity, the type of raw material (wire / tube / flat-stock) and any other information that can help us in your search for the most appropriate solution.
Looking to join us ? To apply for current openings or sending spontaneous applications, please visit our website : https://jobs.numalliance.com