Range : Tube forming machines
Technical Presentation of the SFER
- Punching force : from 8 (clamping 12) to 12 (clamping 18) metrics tons
- All electric machine
- Endforming 8 stamps (8 shots) – all stamps can be rotating
- Tooling adaptation flexibility – quick change over on working and clamping tool
- Numerical rolling head
- Micro or continuous lubrication
- Easy programming
- Easy integration in automated production cells
- Possibility to combine endforming with other complementary operations
Man / Machine Interface
- Industrial-Grade PC powered by proprietary software
- Multilingual dialog and programming interface on a 19″ touch screen
- Simulation program
- Additional I/O
- Internet connexion : remote assistance and chat room
- Auto-corrective feedback from 3D-measuring devices
- Tool editor allows programming of complex parts
- Simulation tool to facilitate part set-up
- Program execution in slow motion
Example of parts made with the SFER
With internet connection we can remotely establish an accurate diagnostics and troubleshoot your machine.
Spare parts are available in various locations throughout the world, ready for immediate delivery.
SHIPPING, COMMISSIONING & START UP ASSISTANCE
NUMALLIANCE offers logistics service to ship equipment to your door and can offer assistance at start up and ramp up phase.
INITIAL & COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING
We provide initial training for your production, as well as maintenance teams at machine start and throughout the lifetime of your machine.
FEASIBILITY & TOOLING DESIGN
Our Engineering team helps you with parts feasibility and tooling design, at your request.
Get the most most uptime for your Numalliance-customized equipment with after-sales services contract.
Download the documentation of the SFER
Looking for a reliable solution ?
In order to better meet your needs, please specify your sector of activity, the type of raw material (wire / tube / flat-stock) and any other information that can help us in your search for the most appropriate solution.
Looking to join us ? To apply for current openings or sending spontaneous applications, please visit our website : https://jobs.numalliance.com