Range : Tube bending machines
Technical Presentation of the VB MEDIUM
Flexible, multi stack and quick tooling changeover - Eaton Leonard
- From Ø .24 to 2.0″ / 6 to 51 mm
- Applications : Air and Space, Automotive, HVAC, Furniture, Job shop
- All electric benders
- Stackable multi-radii option
- Industry standard compatible
- Industry 4.0 compatible
- Touch and Form control
- Low interference bending head
- Automatic loading and offloading (option)
- Additional and specific options available on request
Man / Machine Interface
- Industrial-Grade PC powered by proprietary software
- Multilingual dialog and programming interface on a 19″ touch screen
- Simulation program
- Additional I/O
- Internet connection : remote assistance and chat room
- Auto-corrective feedback from 3D-measuring devices
- Tool editor allows programming of complex parts
- Simulation tool to facilitate part set-up
- Program execution in slow motion
|VB 25 ELEC||VB 25 ELEC DR||VB 42 ELEC||VB 42 HTorque|
|Nominal tube OD||1,0x0,1" / 25,4x3 mm||1,0x0x1" / 25,4x3 mm||1,5x.08" at 58 KSI / 42,2 mm at 400N/mm²||2,0x,08 at 58 KSI / 50,8x2 mm at 400N/mm²|
|Tube length (std.)||59,0" / 1500 mm||59,0" / 1500 mm||117" / 3000 mm||117,0” / 3000 mm|
|Max bending radius||5,0" / 125 mm||3.0" / 76,2 mm||6,0" / 150 mm||150 mm (6,0") 210 mm (8,25")|
|Bending tools||Single stack standard Multiple stack optional Left or right rotation||Multiple stack standard Left and right rotation||Single stack standard / Multiple stack optional / Left or right rotation||Single stack standard Multiple stack optional Left or right rotation|
Example of parts made with the VB MEDIUM
With internet connection we can remotely establish an accurate diagnostics and troubleshoot your machine.
Spare parts are available in various locations throughout the world, ready for immediate delivery.
SHIPPING, COMMISSIONING & START UP ASSISTANCE
NUMALLIANCE offers logistics service to ship equipment to your door and can offer assistance at start up and ramp up phase.
INITIAL & COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING
We provide initial training for your production, as well as maintenance teams at machine start and throughout the lifetime of your machine.
FEASIBILITY & TOOLING DESIGN
Our Engineering team helps you with parts feasibility and tooling design, at your request.
Get the most most uptime for your Numalliance-customized equipment with after-sales services contract.
Download the documentation of the VB MEDIUM
Looking for a reliable solution ?
In order to better meet your needs, please specify your sector of activity, the type of raw material (wire / tube / flat-stock) and any other information that can help us in your search for the most appropriate solution.
Looking to join us ? To apply for current openings or sending spontaneous applications, please visit our website : https://jobs.numalliance.com