Range : Tube bending machines
Technical Presentation of the VB LARGE
Flexible, multi stack and quick tooling changeover - Eaton Leonard
- From Ø 1 to 6″ / 25,4 to 152 mm
- Applications : Air and Space, Automotive, Truck and Bus, Structural Components, HVAC
- Stackable multi-radii option
- Touch and Form control
- Industry standard compatible
- Industry 4.0 compatible
- Additional and specific options available on request
Man / Machine Interface
- Industrial-Grade PC powered by user-friendly software
- Multilingual dialog and programming interface on a 19″ touch screen
- Simulation program
- Additional I/O available
- Internet connection: remote assistance and diagnostics
- Auto-corrective feedback from 3D-measuring devices
- Tool editor allows programming of complex parts
- Simulation tool to facilitate part set-up
- Program execution in slow motion
|VB 65 ELEC||VB 90 ELEC||VB 110 HP||VB 152 HP|
|Max tube OD||3.0" / 76,2 mm||3.5" / 90 mm||4.5" / 114 mm||1" / 152 mm|
|Tube lenght (std.)||78.0" / 2000 mm||117" / 3000 mm||144" / 3660 mm||144" / 3660 mm|
|Max bending radius||10.25" / 260 mm||12" / 305 mm||18" / 457 mm||24" / 610 mm|
|Bending tools||Single stack standard / Multiple stack optional / Left or right rotation||Single stack standard / Multiple stack optional / Left or right rotation||Single stack standard / Multiple stack optional / Left or right rotation||Single stack / Left or right rotation|
Example of parts made with the VB LARGE
With internet connection we can remotely establish an accurate diagnostics and troubleshoot your machine.
Spare parts are available in various locations throughout the world, ready for immediate delivery.
SHIPPING, COMMISSIONING & START UP ASSISTANCE
NUMALLIANCE offers logistics service to ship equipment to your door and can offer assistance at start up and ramp up phase.
INITIAL & COMPLEMENTARY TRAINING
We provide initial training for your production, as well as maintenance teams at machine start and throughout the lifetime of your machine.
FEASIBILITY & TOOLING DESIGN
Our Engineering team helps you with parts feasibility and tooling design, at your request.
Get the most most uptime for your Numalliance-customized equipment with after-sales services contract.
Download the documentation of the VB LARGE
Looking for a reliable solution ?
In order to better meet your needs, please specify your sector of activity, the type of raw material (wire / tube / flat-stock) and any other information that can help us in your search for the most appropriate solution.
Looking to join us ? To apply for current openings or sending spontaneous applications, please visit our website : https://jobs.numalliance.com